Iguana is not just another recording studio along world class recording and mixing; we now offer services in music production in all genres. Whether you’re looking for music production, beats, co-writing / writing; for a flat fee or an hourly rate, we can help you produce your next hit.
Iguana has assembled a team of talented producers and writers that will help you meet all your projects needs and goals.
*If you’re looking for musicians to help you complete your project look no further, Iguana works with some of the best studio musicians in the country. We can help you find players that fit your specific sound and all for a budget you can afford. All our studio musicians are true professionals; every one of them is committed to helping you take your project to the next level!
Rates include Engineer, our rates can not be beat! (call for rates)
- We offer great Indie Packages / block rates (call for details)
- Production Packages (Producer-studio- engineer, call for more info.)
- Singer Songwriter Packages (Includes engineer & musicians call for more info.)
- Musicians for hire – if you need a drummer or guitar player or any other instrument to complete your project, Iguana has experienced affordable players available for hire
- Iguana now offers CD manufacturing, CD Artwork, Photography, Bio kits, EPK’s and website /social media design
Terms & Conditions
- A minimum deposit of 50% is required to secure all bookings. All booking under 5hrs must pay in full to secure time. On single (1) song productions; studio may request full payment upfront, otherwise balance is to paid before mixing dates are scheduled and or on completion at managements discretion on a per production project basis.
- All additional charges including additional days, data transfers, gear rentals and cdrs will be added to the final invoice
- All sessions must be paid by cash or wire transfer. All long distance phone calls, fax, courier, and related charges incurred will be billed to the Client
- Start times must be scheduled and confirmed with studio manager a minimum of 5 days in advance, Iguana reserves the right to schedule start times
- On day rates, time used after 10 hours will be billed an hourly rate for each hour used
- All Drives, Tapes, Recordings and Mixes whether taken by client or left in the studio will remain the property of Iguana Studios until all invoices are paid in full.
- A 5% charge per month will be added to the entire amount owed for balances still owing past 30 days.
- Iguana Studios full extent of liability for recording media left in the studio that gets lost or damaged will be limited to the cost of the media (drive, tape or CD) itself, regardless of the circumstances under which the loss or damage occurred.
- Iguana will not store files for longer than 30 days from original booking date
With advance notice, and depending on availability, we will gladly
accommodate your specific equipment requirements. Please contact us